Help the Underprivileged in Rural Ghana, Africa
Support Our Community Resource Centers
Help transform poor Ghana communities with the gift of education, women empowerment skills and computer literacy and lend your support to our Ghana nonprofit organization in Arlington, VA and Ghana today. At Rural Communities Empowerment Center (RCEC), we are dedicated to helping at-risk adolescents and adults in rural Ghana. We partner with local schools to establish one-stop-shop Community Resource Centers (CRCs) to provide empowerment skills, mentoring and coaching programs.
Our CRCs—Living our Mission
Enhance the welfare of rural communities by increasing their levels of literacy. Empower girls and women with economic and communication skills to participation in their own development. Coach them to use their new found confidence to help tackle the harmful cultural norms that limit their aspirations.
• School Children -- School Drop-Outs -- Adolescent Girls and Women -- All Community members
• Give formal and informal education and reproductive health information in early adolescence.
• Mentor adolescent girls to provide skills and knowledge needed to become confident, assertive and self-reliant individuals.
• Provide coaching to help tackle the harmful cultural norms that limit the aspirations of girls and women.
• Offer empowerment skills for personal development.
To make a positive difference and contribution to rural communities
in Ghana email us your questions.